There is no fee for listing your business on Crowdcube, a success fee of 7% (exc. VAT) is only charged on the amount you successfully raise.
A completion fee, which is on average 0.75% - 1.5% of all funds raised, is also applied. This fee includes our third-party payment provider’s variable costs and the cost of collecting, reconciling and distributing the funds raised.
Third party payment provider’s variable charges applicable from 17 May 2022 are:
- 0.47% for domestic* debit card transactions
- 1.57% for inter EEA/UK debit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** debit card transactions
- 1.30% for domestic* credit card transactions
- 2.65% for inter EEA credit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** credit card transactions
(AMEX cards are not accepted)
Some card transactions may be subject to a reduced fee until 1 July 2022.
*Your transaction will be ‘domestic’ in the following instances:
- You are investing in a company that has a pitch page listed in Euros, and you make payment using an EEA debit or credit card.
**Your transaction will be ‘international’ if you use a card that is registered outside the UK or EU.
You can find more information on the charges applied to investments made through Crowdcube here: