Crowdcube Capital Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 650205). As such, investors are treated as customers of Crowdcube Capital and therefore have the potential to be compensated out of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme established and operated by the Financial Conduct Authority, in the event that Crowdcube Capital should fail in the conduct of its FCA regulated activities. However, investors will not be able to claim under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme merely because a Crowdcube Capital investee company fails. Details of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme may be found at www.fscs.org.uk.
Articles in this section
- Will receiving a reward for my investment affect EIS?
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- How many exits have there been from equity investments made through Crowdcube?
- What are the risks of investing in equity crowdfunding?
- Am I protected as an investor?
- Are the investments I make on Crowdcube covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
- What is Crowdcube's equity crowdfunding due diligence process?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- What is your complaints procedure?