If the market value of the reward exceeds £1,000 it may affect your ability to claim tax relief. Unfortunately we are not able to offer legal or tax advice, but we hope this guidance issued by HMRC may be helpful: goo.gl/6c88R6
Articles in this section
- What tax reliefs are available?
- How do I claim EIS or SEIS on my investment?
- When will I receive my EIS or SEIS certificate?
- What do 'EIS/SEIS Pending' and 'EIS/SEIS Partial' mean?
- What is a dual SEIS and EIS raise?
- Are there any restrictions on claiming EIS/SEIS?
- Will receiving a reward for my investment affect EIS?