If the market value of the reward exceeds £1,000 it may affect your ability to claim tax relief. Unfortunately we are not able to offer legal or tax advise, but we hope this guidance issued by HMRC may be helpful: goo.gl/6c88R6
Articles in this section
- Will receiving a reward for my investment affect EIS?
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- How many exits have there been from equity investments made through Crowdcube?
- What are the risks of investing in equity crowdfunding?
- Am I protected as an investor?
- Are the investments I make on Crowdcube covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
- What is Crowdcube's equity crowdfunding due diligence process?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- What is your complaints procedure?