Yes. But normally a very small amount (below 5%). This is typically covered by the increased investment raised by overfunding.
Articles in this section
- Do people drop out in the 7 day cooling off period?
- Do I need risk warnings on newsletters and emails? Where do I find this?
- Do rewards make a difference and what should mine be?
- How does overfunding work?
- How should I set my valuation?
- How do I apply for SEIS and EIS tax relief with HMRC?
- Can you recommend a video producer?
- What is the right amount of lead or cornerstone investment to bring to your pitch?