Yes. You are responsible for ensuring your communications are compliant. Crowdcube does not approve external financial promotions. Some basic guidance:
- Avoid hyperbole and superlatives and make sure what you say is not misleading
- Everything you write in your communications should be able to be factually verified
- Include a risk warning on all your comms:
- Social media and short form: ‘Capital at Risk’
- Emails and long form: ‘Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital. Please Invest Aware.’
Please read our pitch promotion guide for full details on how to prepare compliant marketing materials.