To ensure all pitches on Crowdcube are promoted to our investor community, the amount of marketing your pitch receives is dependent on the volume of traffic and activity on your pitch. So the more traffic you drive to your pitch page, the more exposure it will receive through Crowdcube’s marketing.
Throughout your raise you will receive the following marketing support from Crowdcube:
- Promoted via Crowdcube’s App to include new pitch notification to all users
- Included as new pitch in Crowdcube’s newsletter to the full email database
- Featured as a ‘Mover & Shaker’ in the weekly newsletter if the pitch makes significant progress in the first two weeks
- Promoted via a weekly personalised email to our most engaged members every week throughout your raise; these emails achieve an open rate of c.50% and Click Through Rate of c.7.6%
- Targeted solus emails will be sent to all investors and followers of your pitch when the pitch reaches key milestones such as 50% raised, 75% raised and overfunding
- Updates posted on your pitch are sent to your most engaged audience throughout your raise