You can access data and analytics on your pitch when logging into your Crowdcube account. When logged in, just hit the avatar in the top right-hand side of the navigation and select ‘My Pitch’, you can then select ‘Pitch Stats’ in the navigation on the left-hand side of the page under your company logo.
Articles in this section
- Managing your live pitch
- How long is my pitch live on Crowdcube?
- How can I get my pitch off to a good start?
- How can I effectively manage pitch discussions?
- Is my pitch progress normal?
- Where do I find data and analytics on my pitch?
- Where do I manage my pitch once it's live?
- What makes a good update?
- How frequently should I post updates?
- How does overfunding work?