You can access data and analytics on your pitch when logging into your Crowdcube account. When logged in, just hit the avatar in the top right hand side of the navigation and select ‘My Pitch’, you can then select ‘Pitch Stats’ in the navigation on the left hand side of the page under your company logo.
Articles in this section
- Investor forms
- How can I get my pitch off to a good start?
- What makes a good update?
- How frequently should I post updates?
- Is my pitch progress normal?
- Where do I find data and analytics on my pitch?
- Where do I manage my pitch once it's live?
- What should I do if contacted by a third-party about ‘rating’ the opportunity to invest in my business?
- How does overfunding work?