We will begin capturing payments after the 7 day cooling off period has expired and the necessary legal documents have been signed and returned to us. Payments are collected using our payment provider Stripe who deduct their fee and our commission before releasing the net funds to you. The capture process takes 5 working days from the point payments are collected. We will keep you updated with progress during this time, and you can also view your expected transfer dates in your Stripe dashboard.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my pitch funds?
- How long does the completion of my round take?
- What is the legal completions process?
- What are Anti Money Laundering checks and how are these processed?
- Do people drop out during the 7-day cooling off period?
- How do investors cancel their investments?
- When will I receive the money I have raised?
- When are funds captured and what are the fees?
- What is the Funded Club?
- How often should I communicate with my investors?