As Crowdcube enables investors to make an investment anytime, anywhere there isn’t a ‘best’ time to raise finance on the platform. With an average of over £2m being invested on Crowdcube every week, and investments even being made on Christmas Day, we maintain a funding rate of 50-60% throughout the year.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to raise finance on Crowdcube?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How much can I raise?
- Can I raise finance to pay off existing company debts?
- How should I set my valuation?
- How much equity should I offer?
- Will Crowdcube sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?