You can manage your live pitch via the Entrepreneur Dashboard, which can be accessed via the ‘My Pitch’ section when logged into your Crowdcube account. The Entrepreneur Dashboard enables you to:
- View the key stats related to your pitch (amount raised, % raised, number of investors)
- Post an update on your pitch page
- Access data and analytics on your pitch
- View activity in pitch forum, including the author and date of the latest posts
- Email all investors in your pitch
- View your live pitch
Take a look at our short video below for everything you need to know about the Entrepreneur Dashboard.
To take a look at the metrics behind your pitch, go to My Pitch in your Crowdcube account.