Generally, it takes around 4-6 weeks to complete a single tax relief round. For dual tax relief rounds, it takes around 6-8 weeks, as both SEIS and EIS payment capture and share issue are processed separately.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my pitch funds?
- How long does the completion of my round take?
- What is the legal completions process?
- What are Anti Money Laundering checks and how are these processed?
- Do people drop out during the 7-day cooling off period?
- How do investors cancel their investments?
- When will I receive the money I have raised?
- What is the Funded Club?
- How often should I communicate with my investors?