Investors can cancel their own investments if they are below £2,000 through their Crowdcube account. They can do this at any time before the 7 day cooling off period has expired.
Articles in this section
- What happens after my pitch funds?
- How long does the completion of my round take?
- What is the legal completions process?
- What are Anti Money Laundering checks and how are these processed?
- Do people drop out during the 7-day cooling off period?
- How do investors cancel their investments?
- When will I receive the money I have raised?
- When are funds captured and what are the fees?
- What is the Funded Club?
- How often should I communicate with my investors?