You are able to make a maximum of two investments per pitch. This is to protect investors from pitch manipulation, where multiple investments are made in a pitch in order to maintain its prominence at the top of the Investment Opportunities page.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- How many investments can I make in a single pitch?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- Can I invest in equity pitches via a Company or SIPP?
- What happens after I have invested?
- How can I pay for my investment?
- When is payment for my investment collected?
- Can I cancel or reduce my investment?
- What happens if the target amount is not reached?