You can apply to raise with us if:
- Your business is a UK or Irish limited company (not an LLP or Sole Trader)
- Your business isn’t involved in anything of a sexual nature, property development or filmmaking/theatrical productions
- Your business has a valid, active Companies House number (if you're unsure of your company number, you can check it here.)
We will also review:
- The structure of your company. If your business consists of a group structure, the funds must be raised for the top company (please ensure the company number for the top company is provided)
- Existing shareholders and if there are any majority institutional shareholders, the terms of their investments.
- Director corporate and financial history
What if I’m based outside of the UK?
We are also able to launch crowdfunding campaigns for some businesses headquartered in Europe. If your business is based outside of the UK, please apply and one of our team will let you know whether we are able to host your raise.
You can apply to raise with us, here.