Startup, early and growth stage businesses, from a broad range of sectors, can raise finance on Crowdcube.
You can apply to Crowdcube if:
- The business is a UK or Irish limited company (not an LLP or Sole Trader)
- The business isn’t involved in anything of a sexual nature, property development or filmmaking/theatrical productions
- The business has a valid, active Companies House number (if you're unsure of your company number, you can check it here.)
As part of our verification process, we will also review:
- The structure of the company. If the business consists of a group structure, the funds must be raised for the top company (please ensure the company number for the top company is provided)
- Existing shareholders and if there are any majority institutional shareholders, the terms of their investments.
- Director corporate and financial history
Based outside of the UK?
Subject to certain criteria, we are also able to raise finance for some businesses that are headquartered in Europe. Please apply and one of our team will assess if a raise on Crowdcube is suited to your business.
You can apply to raise on Crowdcube, here.