Yes, once a pitch has reached its target amount it is possible to set a secondary target and continue to receive more investment in exchange for releasing additional equity in your business, we call this "overfunding". You may continue to accept investment in this way until either the secondary target is met or the pitch completes its duration.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to pitch on Crowdcube?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How long does the raise process take?
- Is there a minimum or maximum target amount?
- Can I raise more than my target amount?
- What happens once I reach my funding target?
- What happens if I don't reach my target?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?