In the event that a pitch fails to reach its funding target within the 30 day period, the pitch may be extended for a further period of time, and the decision to do so is made at Crowdcube's discretion. Alternatively, it will be cancelled, in this instance all investors will be notified via email and no money will be taken. Likewise no commission fees will be charged to the entrepreneur.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to pitch on Crowdcube?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How long does the raise process take?
- Is there a minimum or maximum target amount?
- Can I raise more than my target amount?
- What happens once I reach my funding target?
- What happens if I don't reach my target?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?