When you invest in equity you buy a percentage or share of a business in the hope that the value of that company will increase over time. Hopefully the business you have backed goes on to make an ‘exit’ at a higher value than when you invested, and you will get a return on your investment and make a profit. Please be aware, investments of this nature carry risks to your capital.
Articles in this section
- Making an equity investment
- Investing in a mini-bond
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- How does investing actually work?
- What is a nominee?
- What is Crowdcube's equity crowdfunding due diligence process?
- Do all business go through the due diligence process?
- How many exits have there been from equity investments made through Crowdcube?
- How many businesses to fund on Crowdcube are still trading?
- What are the risks of investing in equity crowdfunding?