Once the pitch reaches its target and closes to further funding, our completions process starts. At that point all investors will receive a 7 day cooling off email, which includes the Articles of Association and allows you seven working days to review your investment. On expiry of the 7 Day Email the payment collections process starts and then electronic share certificates are issued.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- Can I invest through my company?
- Can I invest in equity pitches via a Company or SIPP?
- What are A Ordinary Shares and B Investment Shares?
- What happens if the target amount is not reached?
- What is overfunding?
- What happens after I have invested?
- What is an anti-money laundering check?