Once the pitch reaches its target and closes to further funding, our completions process starts. At that point all investors will receive a 7 day cooling off email, which includes the Articles of Association and allows you seven working days to review your investment. On expiry of the 7 Day Email the payment collections process starts and then electronic share certificates are issued.
Articles in this section
- Will receiving a reward for my investment affect EIS?
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- How many exits have there been from equity investments made through Crowdcube?
- What are the risks of investing in equity crowdfunding?
- Am I protected as an investor?
- Are the investments I make on Crowdcube covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
- What is Crowdcube's equity crowdfunding due diligence process?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- What is your complaints procedure?