Once the pitch reaches its target and closes to further funding, our completions process starts. At that point, all investors will receive a copy of the Articles of Association via email and will be informed of the cooling off period. Once the cooling off period, which is generally no less than seven days has expired, the payment collections process starts and then electronic share certificates are issued.
Articles in this section
- How is the valuation of a company calculated?
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- How many investments can I make in a single pitch?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- Can I invest in equity pitches via a Company or SIPP?
- What are A Ordinary Shares and B Investment Shares?
- What happens if the target amount is not reached?
- What is overfunding?
- What happens after I have invested?