If a pitch fails to reach its funding target within the time allowed it will either receive an extension, this decision is made at Crowdcube's discretion, or it will be cancelled. In the event an equity pitch is cancelled, no payments will be taken from investors, nor will any fees be charged to the business.
Articles in this section
- Who can invest?
- How do I make an investment?
- How many investments can I make in a single pitch?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- Can I invest in equity pitches via a Company or SIPP?
- What are A Ordinary Shares and B Investment Shares?
- What happens if the target amount is not reached?
- What is overfunding?
- What happens after I have invested?
- What is an anti-money laundering check?