If a pitch fails to reach its funding target within the time allowed it will either receive an extension, this decision is made at Crowdcube's discretion, or it will be cancelled. In the event an equity pitch is cancelled, no payments will be taken from investors, nor will any fees be charged to the business.
Articles in this section
- Will receiving a reward for my investment affect EIS?
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- How many exits have there been from equity investments made through Crowdcube?
- What are the risks of investing in equity crowdfunding?
- Am I protected as an investor?
- Are the investments I make on Crowdcube covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
- What is Crowdcube's equity crowdfunding due diligence process?
- Can Crowdcube give me advice on what to invest in?
- What is your complaints procedure?