Depending on your investment readiness, getting your Pitch live on the site can take from a couple of days to a few weeks. The maximum time for a Pitch to reach its Target Amount is 30 days, although some have secured their funding in just a few days. Upon successfully completing your Pitch, the time frame for completing the legal documentation and transferring the funds over to you is around six weeks.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to pitch on Crowdcube?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How long does the raise process take?
- Is there a minimum or maximum target amount?
- Can I raise more than my target amount?
- What happens once I reach my funding target?
- What happens if I don't reach my target?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?