Equity crowdfunding, by its very nature, is a public way of raising finance. As a result, Crowdcube does not sign an NDA with companies interested in raising finance on the platform.
Articles in this section
- Raising finance through equity
- Can I apply to raise finance on Crowdcube?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees does Crowdcube charge for raising finance on the platform?
- How much can I raise?
- Can I raise finance to pay off existing company debts?
- How should I set my valuation?
- How much equity should I offer?
- How do I calculate my share price?