Equity crowdfunding enables startup, early and growth stage businesses to raise finance from a ‘crowd’ of everyday investors, professionals, angels and venture capital firms, in return for an equity stake in the business.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to raise finance on Crowdcube?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How much can I raise?
- Can I raise finance to pay off existing company debts?
- How should I set my valuation?
- How much equity should I offer?
- Will Crowdcube sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)?