The local laws prohibits residents of US, Canada and Japan from investing through Crowdcube’s platform.
Investors from the US may be able to invest if they meet a minimum of the following criteria
- Accredited investor status (within the definition set forth in Rule 501 (a) of Regulation D under the Securities Act);
- Minimum investment amount of £20,000;
- Investment is compliant with the local law in their state of residence, this will have to be confirmed in writing by an attorney licensed to practice in said state
- Investment is made in £ pound sterling
To make the investment please follow the steps below
- Submit a Non-standard investment form online https://www.crowdcube.com/pg/non-standard-investment-request-1788
- Tick YES for the Are you a resident of the USA, Japan, or Canada?
- Crowdcube will communicate with the investor directly requesting documentation confirming the investors status
- Once all documentation has been received and reviewed the pledged amount will be reflected on the Crowdfunding campaign
- Crowdcube will confirm when funds can be transferred to the companies bank account when the campaign has closed. The company will be required to send proof of this payment to the completions team
- Please note, the investor must ensure the full investment amount is paid to the company, any bank fees or charges must be covered in the transfer.
- The investee will issue shares directly to these investors when instructed to do so, when share numbers for the round have been finalised. This will be approximately 2-3 weeks from the date the payment is made.