When your pitch has funded and closed to further investment, we will then complete our post-funding due diligence. Once complete, we will send a cooling off email to your investors, which includes a copy of your Articles of Association.
Once the cooling off period has expired, which is generally 4 days, funds will usually be collected within 2 - 3 working days and the process of capturing funds takes between 5-7 working days. We will keep you updated with progress during this time and release the funds raised once all payments have been collected.
A completion fee is also applied at this time. This fee, which is on average 0.75% -1.5% of all funds raised, includes our third-party payment provider’s variable costs and the cost of collecting, reconciling and distributing the funds raised.
Third party payment provider’s variable charges applicable from 17 May 2022 are:
- 0.47% for domestic* debit card transactions
- 1.57% for inter EEA/UK debit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** debit card transactions
- 1.30% for domestic* credit card transactions
- 2.65% for inter EEA/UK credit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** credit card transactions
(AMEX cards are not accepted)
Some card transactions may be subject to a reduced fee until 1 July 2022.
*Your transaction will be ‘domestic’ in the following instances:
- You are investing in a company that has a pitch page listed in Pound Sterling, and you make payment using a UK debit or credit card, or
- You are investing in a company that has a pitch page listed in Euros, and you make payment using an EEA debit or credit card.
**Your transaction will be ‘international’ if you use a card that is registered outside the UK or EU.
You can find more information on the charges applied to investments made through Crowdcube here: