When your pitch has funded and closed to further investment, we will then complete our post-funding due diligence. Once complete, we will send a cooling off email to your investors, which includes a copy of your Articles of Association.
Once the cooling off period has expired, which is generally seven days, funds will usually be collected within 2 - 3 working days and the process of capturing funds takes between five and seven working days. We will keep you updated with progress during this time and release the funds raised once all payments have been collected.
A completion fee is also applied at this time. This fee, which is on average 0.75% -1.5% of all funds raised, includes our third-party payment provider’s variable costs and the cost of collecting, reconciling and distributing the funds raised.
Third party payment provider’s variable charges applicable from 17 May 2022 are:
- 0.47% for domestic* debit card transactions
- 1.57% for inter EEA/UK debit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** debit card transactions
- 1.30% for domestic* credit card transactions
- 2.65% for inter EEA/UK credit card transactions
- 2.90% for international** credit card transactions
(AMEX cards are not accepted)
Some card transactions may be subject to a reduced fee until 1 July 2022.
*Your transaction will be ‘domestic’ in the following instances:
- You are investing in a company that has a pitch page listed in Pound Sterling, and you make payment using a UK debit or credit card, or
- You are investing in a company that has a pitch page listed in Euros, and you make payment using an EEA debit or credit card.
**Your transaction will be ‘international’ if you use a card that is registered outside the UK or EU.
You can find more information on the charges applied to investments made through Crowdcube here: