The Crowdcube nominee can distribute any business updates, information on corporate actions and votes on your behalf. This means you can still reap the rewards of being backed by a diverse range of investors, without having to manage the administrative aspects of investor relations.
Articles in this section
- What happens in the event someone wants to sell their shares under the nominee?
- How does shareholder voting work under the nominee?
- Does the nominee impact how I can interact with my investors?
- How are investor communications managed through the Crowdcube nominee?
- What happens after my pitch funds?
- How long does the completion of my round take?
- What is the legal completions process?
- What are Anti Money Laundering checks and how are these processed?
- Do people drop out during the cooling off period?
- How do investors cancel their investments?