We will require two separate documents to pass you for our AML checks.
We would suggest supplying a copy of your passport, we can then accept this for our ID check and your driver's license for our POA check.
Other commonly accepted documents are as follows:
- National identity card bearing a photograph (electronic copy only - both sides)
- Copy of original birth certificate
- Utility bill issued within the last three months (excluding mobile phone bills and insurance documents)
- Council tax bill or tax agency statement issued for the current year and period
- Bank statement (this will need to be for a debit or savings account as we are unable to accept credit card statements)
- National identity card bearing a photograph (front and back and only if not used for ID)
- Electoral register entry
- Solicitors letter confirming completed recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
Your documents can be uploaded to your Crowdcube portfolio here.