We accept the following as proof of address (we can accept the international version of any of these documents):
- Current photocard driving licence (not provisional, must show your address, and only if not used for proof of ID)
- Utility bill issued within the last three months (excluding mobile phone bills and insurance documents)
- Council tax bill or tax agency statement issued for the current year and period
- Bank statement (must be for a debit or savings account – we cannot accept credit card statements)
- National identity card bearing a photograph (front and back, and only if not used for proof of ID)
- Electoral register entry
- Solicitors letter confirming completed recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
To prove your address, choose one of the documents from the list above, take a clear photo or scan of it, and then upload it to your Crowdcube account. Alternatively, if your accounts are online and paperless, you can upload a PDF or screenshot of any of these documents.
Your proof of address document must match the address on your Crowdcube account, if it does not, update your address in your account settings.