To invest as a company, we need a copy of the following documents:
1. Certificate of incorporation
2. Proof of address for the company
3. Proof of ID for the main point of contact on the Crowdcube account
4. Proof of address for the main point of contact on the Crowdcube account
5. Proof of ID for every Director with ownership at or above 25% of the business
6. Proof of address for every Director with ownership at or above 25% of the business
A link to upload your documents will be sent to you by email.
Find out what we accept as proof of ID, and proof of address. Anything you provide as proof of address can’t be the same as the documents you provide as proof of ID.
Before you start investing, the name listed in your Crowdcube account must also match the name of your company. If you have already created your account under your personal name, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with the name change.