Once you reach your funding target, and we have issued share certificates you will be welcomed into the Crowdcube Funded Club. As a member of the Funded Club you will be joining a connected network of companies that have raised with Crowdcube. Your news updates will be published in our weekly newsletter, we will actively follow your social media accounts and shout about any achievements you have made, and you will be invited to any Funded events we hold, along with many other opportunities.
Articles in this section
- What is equity crowdfunding?
- Can I apply to pitch on Crowdcube?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees do Crowdcube charge?
- How long does the raise process take?
- Is there a minimum or maximum target amount?
- Can I raise more than my target amount?
- What happens once I reach my funding target?
- What happens if I don't reach my target?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?