Please see a list of commonly accepted documents below:
- Full driver’s licence (not provisional and only if it contains your address)
- Utility bill issued within the last three months (excluding mobile phone bills and insurance documents)
- Council tax bill or tax agency statement issued for the current year and period
- Bank statement (this will need to be for a debit or savings account as we are unable to accept credit card statements)
- National identity card bearing a photograph (front and back and only if not used for ID)
- Electoral register entry
- Solicitors letter confirming completed recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Council or housing association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year
Your proof of address document must match the address on your Crowdcube account, if it does not, you can update this here.
We are happy to accept the international version of any of these documents, and can accept a PDF download or screenshot of these documents if your accounts are online and paperless.
Your document can be uploaded to your Crowdcube portfolio here.