We accept the following as proof of address:
- National ID card. This is the plastic photocard only, and only if it contains your address
- Municipal address confirmation issued in the last three months
- Utility bill issued in the last three months
- Fixed phone line or broadband/TV bill issued in the last three months
- Bank account or credit card statement issued in the last three months
- Rent receipt issued in the last three months
- Rental agreement dated in the last three months, signed by both the landlord and tenant
We don’t accept:
- Insurance statements
- Mobile phone bills
- Invoices for purchases
Anything you provide as proof of address can’t be the same as the documents you provide as proof of ID. We also don’t accept any documents that aren’t in your name.
Please upload either a scanned document, a clear photograph, a PDF download or a screenshot if your accounts are online or paperless.
Avoid using a PDF converter when uploading your documents. We accept JPEG, JPG, PNG and PDF formats.
What details do you need to see?
To verify your proof of address, we will need to see:
- Your full legal name
- Your full residential address
- Date of issue
If these details are not on the same side, we will need you to send us the front and back of your document.
Your proof of address document must match the address and the name on your Crowdcube account.