The minimum raise on Crowdcube is £50,000. The average raise is £670,000, and the largest raise on the platform to date was for BrewDog, which raised £10m.
Articles in this section
- Raising finance through equity
- Can I apply to raise finance on Crowdcube?
- Can I raise money from outside the UK?
- Why should I raise finance on Crowdcube?
- What fees does Crowdcube charge?
- How much can I raise?
- Can I raise finance to pay off existing company debts?
- How should I set my valuation?
- How much equity should I offer?
- How do I calculate my share price?