Everything you need to know about investing on Crowdcube.
How Crowdcube works
- What is Crowdcube?
- What is an equity investment?
- What is a nominee?
- How does investing actually work?
- What is a secondary round?
- What is a convertible?
Making an investment
- Can I pay in a different currency?
- What is the exchange rate of my investment?
- What are the charges for investing in a business raising in euros?
- When will shares be issued for a Convertible raise?
- How does the investment process work in a convertible round?
- Investing through a convertible
- What is an anti-money laundering check?
- What will happen if I do not supply acceptable documentation?
- What do you accept as proof of ID?
- What do you accept as proof of address?
- I have accidentally uploaded the wrong documentation, what should I do?
- I have recently moved house, and have not received any bills yet. What should I do?
- How can I make a return on my investment?
- What happens once I've received my share certificate?
- Will I receive updates from the businesses I've invested in?
- Do I need to tell you if I change address?
- Can I transfer my shares?
- What if a business I have invested in fails?
- What tax reliefs are available?
- How do I claim EIS or SEIS on my investment?
- Is there a minimum holding period to claim relief with EIS/SEIS?
- When will I receive my EIS/SEIS certificate?
- What do 'EIS Pending' and 'EIS Partial' mean?
- Are there any restrictions on claiming EIS?